Business & Commercial Insurance
Insuring your investment in your business is what every business owner wants. You work hard so if you have a loss, you want to recover from your insurance. Get the coverages you need for your peace of mind.
Business and Commercial Insurance can be tailored to include:
Liability protection is designed to protect the business against losses even if there is a frivolous lawsuit or they are negligent or liable for damage, injury or loss to another’s property, reputation, or health. Typically, damages, legal defense fees and settlement charges are paid by the insuring company when a claim is filed against the business.
General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
1. Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Professional liability for the unique services you provide; Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
2. Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a fire or other catastrophe that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the extra expense of operating out of a temporary location.
3. BUSINESS OWNERS INSURANCE CHECKLIST
Property insurance can cover the buildings that you own and/or business property and inventory against physical loss or damage. If you don’t own your building, you’ll still need contents coverage. In the most policies, property insurance for business contents covers furniture, fixtures, inventory, office equipment and other supplies stored at your facility or off-premises. You may insure those items for replacement cost or for actual cash value (ACV), which pays only for the depreciated value of the property.
Commercial auto liability coverage provides protection for any business-owned or leased commercial vehicle. Policies can include collision and damage coverage as well as coverage for property and personal damage to others.
Contact us so we can tailor your coverages to your needs and budget. We offer many carriers.
Workers compensation insures the employers against employee lawsuits because employees who are injured on the job are provided with monetary recoveries for injuries and lost wages. This eliminates the need for litigation and creates an easier process for the employer and employee. Workers Compensation Insurance is designed to help companies pay these benefits.
Workers compensation provides payments to injured workers, without regard to who was at fault in the accident, for time lost from work and for medical and rehabilitiation services. It also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and dependents.
Workers compensation insurance must be bought as a separate policy.